|Our knowledgeable staff are specialists in the proper procedures, regulations and customs formalities relating to import and export of works of art, antiques and precious artifacts.
Working closely with government agencies PACART is the best source to ensure your shipment is expedited through both Canada and Foreign customs.
PACART operates Canada Customs bonded and sufferance warehouses which can eliminate the amount of time your shipment spends at the airport or border crossing awaiting customs clearance or inspection.
- Preparation of all import or export and related documentation.
- Customs clearance through our broker network or coordination with an agent of your choice.
- Cultural Property Export Permit Applications.
- C.I.T.E.S and U.N.E.S.C.O. treaty application coordination.
- A network of international agents with extensive experience importing and exporting fine art, antique and exhibitions.
- Determination of applicable duties, taxes or customs fees.